Send Transcripts to any College/University in Georgia through your Ga Futures Account for FREE! Visit https://www.gafutures.org
- Final Transcripts for Graduating Seniors cannot be sent through Ga Futures.
- Seniors need to order official, final transcripts in May of their senior year.
- It is recommended that seniors order an extra copy of their official, final transcript in case the college "misplaces" one.
- Final transcripts can be picked up in the counseling office during summer office hours on or after June 1st.
- Students must mail their official, final transcript to their college/university. Brookwood does not mail final transcripts.
- Seniors may now pay for transcripts on MyPaymentsPlus.
- The cost for transcripts is $5.00 per copy.
- Students may pick up the copy of their transcript in the college and career room (counseling office/A1) after completing payment on MPP. Please allow 1-2 school days for the counseling office to process your request. Transcript Payments can be made in MPP by selecting
"Make a payment-->School Fees-->Transcript"
- Students are responsible for mailing their official transcripts.