Parent Brag Sheet
Child’s Name ____________________
Name of Person(s) Writing _____________________________
Please read the following questions. Answer the appropriate questions on a
separate sheet of paper and submit your “Parent Brag Sheet” to the Counseling
Office. You may mail, fax or bring this form to the Counseling Office.
Brookwood High School Counseling Office Fax number:770-978-5075
1255 Dogwood Road
Snellville, Georgia 30078
1) What is your child’s career interest(s), and how did your child become
interested in this career?
2) What does your child choose to learn on his/her own? What do these
choices show about your child’s interests and the way he/she likes to
3) Our daughter’s/son’s strengths, weaknesses, & challenges are:
4) Who or what has been the biggest influence in your child’s life? Why?
5) Are there any unusual or personal circumstances which affected your
child's educational or personal experiences? For example: Has your child
overcome obstacles or adversity, demonstrated strength, courage and/or
6) Is there anything about your family (individuals, history, cultural influences,
and special circumstances) which would be helpful to know?
7) Has any summer experience, work, or study been of significant
importance to your child? Explain.
8) Has your child traveled or lived in different locality that has had an
influence of some type?
9) How does your child react to set-backs and disappointments?
10) List five adjectives that you feel describe your child. What are some of
your child's outstanding personality traits?
11) In what ways has your daughter/son exhibited growth, development,
leadership skills, or teamwork?
12) What outstanding accomplishments do you feel that your child has
achieved since his/her freshman year?
13) Do your child's grades reflect his/her true ability?
14) What do you consider to be his/her outstanding personality traits?
15) We would like you to know the following information/anecdote about our
16) What else should we know about your daughter/son?
Please limit your responses to five (5) lines.